Applications due: March 25th, 2022 by noon-- Disbursements made: April 15, 2022
Incomplete or late applications will NOT be considered for funding.
The United Way of Ponca City is pleased to announce that grant funds are available to non-profit organizations through the United Way of Ponca City Manering Endowment, designated gifts program. The Endowment welcomes proposals from any non-profit organization in Ponca City with an IRS tax-exempt status and a policy of non-discrimination. The Endowment will consider funding for special projects and new innovative programs focusing on Education, Financial Stability and Health and Safety. These three focus areas are critical to improving lives in our community. Online applications are due March 25th by noon and disbursements will be made April 15th. An endowment committee made up of UW board members and community volunteers manage the funds. Anyone can designate a gift to this endowment fund to help support our local non-profit organizations.
You can download an MS Word document that explains the available grants by clicking HERE.
Proposals being funded are substantially increased if the project meets one or more of the following criteria below:
- Proposes practical solutions to community problems.
- Promotes volunteer participation and/or citizen involvement in the community.
- Could not be accomplished with other sources of support.
- Is responsive to changing or emerging community needs.
- Exhibits likelihood of future funding, unless a one-time capital need.
- Promotes cooperation among non-profit agencies without duplicating efforts.
- Addresses prevention as well as assistance for a problem.
You will need to provide supporting documents with your application. You will be able to upload these documents via the form below. The documents are
- Cover letter -- MS Word or PDF format
- Project Budget -- MS Excel or PDF format
- Copy of IRS 501c(3) -- JPG or PNG image format, or PDF format
- List of Board of Directors - MS Word or PDF format
- Has your organization received Manering Endowment funds in previous year? If so, describe how these funds were utilized. - MS Word or PDF format
Approved applications will be required to provide United Way an Outcome Report on the program that was funded. A form will be emailed in November to the address provided on the application.